INFORMATION PURSUANT TO REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 “GDPR” (updated to 24/05/2018).
1. General information: Police s.r.l. hereafter also referred to as Company, informs you that, for the purposes indicated below, will treat your personal data that you have provided in the form or following to the submission of the form. Only the data necessary for the pursuit of the purposes set out in this statement will be requested and processed
2. Purpose: The data may be processed by the Company:
A. In order to be able to process your request for information and do everything necessary to fulfill what you have requested
B. The data may always be processed by the Company to comply with an obligation established by law, regulation or community legislation and for legitimate interests such as to assert or defend a right of the Company (legitimate interests consisting precisely in defense or exercise of a right).
C. In order to carry out advertising / informative communications on Company initiatives and events, all by the Company at the telephone numbers (and therefore also by SMS / MMS) and by post (including the e-mail address through which it can receive the periodic newsletters) indicated by you (please note that sending e-mails and SMS / MMS can also be done electronically with the aid of automated tools);
For the purposes referred to in letter B, the treatment is based on legal bases other than consent pursuant to Article 6 of the GDPR.
3. Obligation or not of the submission: The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. A of this information is optional and failure to provide data relating to the email will however make it impossible to respond to the request (while failure to provide the other data will not result in any consequence other than not being able to use such data that may be useful for better to respond to your request). The consent for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. A of this information (always revocable at any time by contacting the Company at the addresses listed in this statement) is always free but the lack of consent will make it impossible to respond to the request. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letter B of this information is necessary and failure to provide it will make it impossible to process the data and therefore to respond to the request. The provision of data required for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letter C is optional as well as the relative consent (at any time by contacting the Company at the addresses indicated in this statement) and failure to provide and consent will not result in any consequence other than the one it will not be subject to the activities mentioned in the point or will not be subject to the addresses not assigned.
4. Categories of recipients of data: data collected and processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letter A will not be communicated by the Company except for special requests for sending paper material, in which case they can be communicated to the post office for shipping. For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letter B of this information, the data may be disclosed to lawyers-legal advisors, public bodies, judicial organs and police and to the post office (being able to see the address for sending any written communications ). For the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. C of this information the data may be communicated to carriers and shippers in case of sending paper material. Delegates may process the data on their behalf by the Company, all the subjects specifically delegated to the processing (employees of the sector to which the request is addressed, who are also responsible for managing the site outside the Company, marketing staff even outside the Company, consultants also external to the Company – eg legal consultants, IT technicians – IT systems operators, public relations officers, partners) and data processors appointed by the Company, such as IT outsourcing and site management companies. The list of data processors can be found by contacting the Company at the addresses below.
5. Data retention: the data may be stored and processed by the Company for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes contained in this information. The data retention period is as follows: – for the obligations of law, regulations and community regulations, for the periods imposed by these regulatory sources; – for the purposes set out in point 2 letter A of this information, until the request for information has been completed – for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letter C of this information, until the revocation of consent or request for cancellation. The data may also be stored later in order to demonstrate the consent previously given and this for the whole period in which the person concerned could make disputes – in any case all data may be kept for a period necessary to assert or defend a right of the Company according to Italian and European regulations.
6. Data controller: The data controller is: Police s.r.l. with registered office in Cannaregio 106 / A Calle Priuli Cavalletti – 30121 VENICE, tel. 39 (0) 41 715253 fax 39 (0) 41 718088 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Rights: we inform you that the GDPR provides for the possibility to ask the data controller (at the above addresses) to access personal data and to rectify data, to cancel data or to limit the processing that regards it, the portability of data; the interested party may also have the possibility to oppose the processing of data and to exercise the other rights contained in chapter 3 section 1 of the GDPR including the revocation of consent, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent given prior to revocation.
8. Complaints: the interested party can always lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority whose references can be found on the website www.garanteprivacy.it
9. Legal Basis: the legal basis is constituted by legal obligations (Italian and European laws) and contractual / pre-contractual obligations not by the legitimate interests of the owner in the relationship of the holder in the relationship with the user. Furthermore, for the purposes for which consent is provided, the legal basis is the consent itself. The treatment takes place in Italy
10. Processing methods: the data may be processed by the Company in hard copy, manual, IT and telematic (keeping and processing data both on paper and computer). All data relating to the object will be stored and processed by the Company, taking all necessary measures to protect them, in compliance with all current regulations (and therefore also in compliance with the principles of fairness and transparency and the protection of confidentiality and rights) and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in this statement. Only the operations necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this information will be performed on the data. The data will be kept, as far as the Company is concerned, at the Company’s offices and by the data processors appointed by the Company (as well as by third parties indicated in this statement to which the data are communicated and who treat them as autonomous holders ). The data will also be organized in databases – even informatic databases.
11. Curriculum: in case of sending CV they will be treated only for the selection of personnel (they will be treated by the members and by the receptionists who can receive them) and will not be communicated outside the Company. No particular data (eg related to health to religious convictions, ect) are required, which, if present, will be processed only if necessary for the evaluation and if required by current regulations (eg protected categories). Data may be kept for one year unless request of cancellation.
For the purposes for which a consent is provided, the same can not be provided by persons under 14 years and therefore they will not be object to treatment activities subject to consent and will not be able to request them. By providing the consent the person declares to be more than 14 years old.